Only people mentioned by RedPillPez in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 February, 07:50
In response Hidden Truth to his Publication
No More CGI!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
08 February, 10:48
I had a friend who saw the decoy plane fly overhead moments before the missile hit. He was convinced it was a plane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 February, 08:36
Is this the area were the buget was being composed?

Hidden Truth @RedPillPez
09 February, 08:57
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Where they were investigating the missing 2.3 trillion $

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 February, 08:28
The first time I've seen footage of the front - I saw some from the one side of the Pentagon showing something streaking in to the frontside that was low & small
More evidence piling up that this was an attack all right, just not the way the officials & media tried to script it

wht 2.0 @wht
08 February, 08:19
This is precisely in line w/ the few frames initially released from the groundlevel Pentagon parking lot security camera footage

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
08 February, 07:16
We all know 9-11 was a Cabal ritual event. So where did the people on the suposed planes go?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 February, 08:30
In response Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. to her Publication
Something I came across a couple of years ago...
The real planes were taken out to the ocean & sunk - apparently the cabin pressure was lowered at some point & either killed or rendered passengers unconscious
The real pilots were Mossad operatives who were rescued from the cockpit before the planes were sunk
I haven't seen as much discussion about this but it makes a kind of horrible sense :(

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
08 February, 07:16
We all know 9-11 was a Cabal ritual event. So where did the people on the suposed planes go?

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 February, 07:11
I Found the clip... Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
08 February, 07:07

Bobbi Nickerson @Believer62
08 February, 07:06
wow

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 06:52
That ain't no plane and joe ain't no President... nuff said

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 February, 06:39
Thank you - Been looking for that clip again

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
08 February, 06:55
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
The nearby Gas Station video was even better... Apparently it was confiscated tho. I believe it was a nearby AP/PM. One of their security cameras caught the whole thing on video from a roughly 20 foot high range position. Said it looked like a missle fired into the building. Slow mo footage, was unmistakable. That footage aired the second day, when the owner realized what they had. Then disappeared... Media was given a different, official version & ran with that. Ashley Banfield quit shortly after that event...

MSM CHANGED FOREVER AFTER THAT DAY! 😞