Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 March, 09:01
😻 I'm posting this GIF even though
I CANNOT VERIFY the information.
That said, it is what I've BELIEVED for 18 years.

I read NESARA in 2005. I knew it was The Divine Plan.
I've never for one second lost my FAITH.

I've watched QTeam IMPLEMENT NESARA / GESARA every day
since President Trump was Elected in 2016.

Most Anons know N/G was meant to be implemented on 9-11.

N/G is so much MORE than finances but that is a piece of it.

I learned 10 years ago that Wells Fargo
was one of the RV / GCR banks because it,
along with HSBC, is owned by the Chinese Elders.

I haven't heard otherwise.

QTeam are collapsing the bloodline banks
& removing the deep state demon financial
debt-slavery stranglehold on Humanity.

WHEN the switch is flipped to the QFS for all
I do not know. FAITH 🕊

QTeam, Q+, BRICS & the Global White Hat Alliance
are bringing N/G in 🙏🏻

#ThankGod

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam8848 @Sam8848
27 March, 10:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
My question about Chinese elders, it sounds very mysterious for me. Who are the elders?? In Chinese history, there's no freedom for Chinese people. Where were the elders?? Did they ever help Chinese people to have freedom?? If the western world is fake freedom, China is real tyranny period

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TIME TRAVELER @TimeTraveler777
THE CHINESE ELDER'S ARE GROUPS OF THE ANCIENT DRAGON FAMILIES, THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THE BACKGROUND TO BRING THIS NESARA/GESARA FORWARD FOR LONGER THAN ANYONE. THEY RELEASED THE FUNDS ON JULY 2022 TO THE US TREASURY. UNTIL IT IS SAFE AND ALL THE BANK'S WERE CLEANED OUT FROM THE CROOKED BANKER'S WAS COMPLETE NOTHING COULD BE RELEASED! THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE! KEEP THE FAITH!
11:12 PM - Mar 27, 2023
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TimeTraveler777 in this post can reply
Sam8848 @Sam8848
28 March, 04:00
In response TIME TRAVELER to her Publication
You mean reptilian? Wake up, people

28 March, 09:33
In response Sam8848 to his Publication
HI SAM, I WAS JUST TRYING TO ADRESS YOUR QUESTION. JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE ANCIENT DRAGON FAMILIE'S DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE REPTILLIANS! DRAGON'S HAVE BEEN A PART OF ASIAN MYTHOLOGY & SPIRITUALITY. BESIDE'S NOT ALL REPTILLIAN'S ARE NEGATIVE AS WITH ALL RACE'S, INCLUDING THE HUMAN'S WHO PROBABLY DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM EARTH IN THE FIRST PLACE! DON'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL!
EXPAND YOUR MIND!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 March, 11:41
In response TIME TRAVELER to her Publication
You totally rock, Miss Amazing!
You put it so poetically well!
Thank you 😹🙏🏻❤️‍🔥🐲

28 March, 12:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Aww! Gosh LOL
Thanx KAT YOU ROCK TOO!!
ROCK ON!!