Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 April, 11:24
In response walker Fast to his Publication
😎👏

Not only copper, but sulfur, iodine, and magnesium as well!

"Doctors" are not taught diddly sQuat about the importance of nutrition!!

(Depleted soils and chemical poisons aren't doing any favors, either...)

War!
⚔⚖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 March, 09:01
Coppers' chemical bond (being an alloy) also attracts, and there by reduces the amount of germs, bacterial, etc. in the area.

- High School science classes do teach you something 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Copper is also like silver. It's antimicrobial.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 01:55 (E)
This is true! I stopped coloring my hair a little over a year ago because I found out that our hair is actually an antenna. I have been coloring my hair for about 40 years, and covering up my antennas!

I have given up everything with chemicals in them over the last 23 years, and my hair color is the only thing left with chemicals. So, about a year ago, I stopped coloring my hair. Also, if you consider that "what you resist, persists", I was resisting my gray hair by coloring it, so it persisted.

My hair came in white, and I had about 12 inches of white hair and then 12 inches of brown hair below that. My hair is long.

I've been storing my filtered drinking water in copper pitchers, and have been drinking it from a copper cup. I eat foods that are high in copper content, and my hair is gradually going back to my natural color.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
The dyes are not good but nothing to do with the graying. If our hair gets grey he is saying it means we have a copper deficiency....

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 March, 09:04
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I stopped using shampoo and hair color came back

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
28 March, 12:02
Love Dr Wallach been taking his nutritional products for 12years Look young act young it works!!! I do not mind being 73 yrs young and still snowmobiling, traveling having more fun than should be allowed. Feeling great! Thankful!!!

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
27 March, 09:46
Natural brunettes require more copper than people with light colored hair.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 March, 09:17
👍😄🔥💥💗

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
27 March, 09:00
I drink out of a copper water bottle everyday. Highly recommend.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 March, 08:57
In response Katherine Thompson to her Publication
How do you know it's made of real copper... where did you buy it. Am afraid to trust there are no other chemicals etc in the making of the "copper" they sell in this system....