JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Since there's so much talk of trannies today...
07:10 PM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
27 March, 10:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Michael and I
Michael and I
Michael and I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 10:57
In response Every Time to her Publication
Oh the things we've seen. Just finished watching Don't Drinks' compilation of this tranny Hellscape. Thanks for the send.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 10:11
we in that "transition" bro ?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 11:03
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
When will it all end brother? There has to be so much more to fill our beautiful minds with than all of this. I see you punching away on multiple platforms. Good stuff. 🇺🇸

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
27 March, 09:22
He is gross!

Kathleen Brown @KattyB49
27 March, 08:09
😱

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 08:01
Can't wait til ppl realize this deception.
They will really freak the hell out when they realize it wasn't even their children!

These ppl are sick!
This man should be ..... well brought to justice for the lies he put on this country and the lives he ruined and affected adversely.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No telling yet, for sure, who their real parents are but it's gonna be interesting Nana.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
27 March, 07:59
Correct-it is Michael LaVaughn Robinson 💥

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 March, 07:52
THIS IS ONE IM WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO FIND OUT ABOUT WITH THEIR GREAT DECEPTION

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 07:55
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Me too. Though I really feel for the young children who put this demon on a pedestal.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 March, 07:46
Men are from Mars and Women DON'T Have a Penis!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:00
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Can you believe that we even have to say it?

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
27 March, 07:12
No! That’s Michael!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 08:03
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Papi posted this Barack Hussein gaffe today where he refers to Michelle as Michael. I wish that I could import the video.

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...