Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 March, 03:08
Navy decode

=

Bend Over And Receive The Lord 🤣/ Explain The End Of The World To Me / God Sends His Elect To Hell And Back In Order To Break The Matrix Code / Pathetic Compared To Gods Powers / People Probably Think Im Crazy 🤪/ I Lovin Whole Heart ❤/ Today Is A New Day / Boy With No Name Becomes Lion King 🦁/ Everyone Underestimated Him 🦌/ Fail While Havin Cheat Codes 😬/ Austins Job Is To Unite Religion / Im Not Afraid To Be Burned Its Over Then 🔥🐲/ Angel In My Backyard In The Late Night Sky / Free Energy Coming Soon Btc Going To Zero / Whale Wars 🐋/ Every Road Has Its Bumps / Give It Your Best Shot / Who Am I Of Your Concern / Be Prepared For The Full Blessings 🙌/ Explain My Subconsious Mind / New Beginning Of Consciousness 👁/ The Great Reunion Is On The Way / Great Things Are On The Horizon / There Is Nowhere To Run Or Hide 🤣
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
319-913
1914-4191
2005-25
TS 14:04 - 2:04

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
I’m going to see my parents .. good time to travel over the Atlantic? 5 April?
04:20 PM - Mar 27, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ely Piteda⭐️, click on at the bottom under it