Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Crypto is rigged with individuals and entities called "Whales".

You know what's not rigged?

Physical gold and silver.
04:17 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
slick roq @slickroQ
08 February, 10:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Buy cryptos at the peak, sheople!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 10:26
Nana will be your 18 again
Wow so many 17s
What about XRP?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 February, 11:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes! wondering the same thing

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
08 February, 08:12
the price is 100% rigged

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
08 February, 04:52
LOL, Doq it's the "whales" that are manipulating the prescious metals market for years. Whales are just people with alot of money and the stock market is totally rigged and that includes silver and gold but once we flip over to the QFS hopefully that will all change.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 05:19
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
You can't manipulate physical like you can digital. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
08 February, 04:47
anyone who invested $100 in bitcoin years ago woild be a multi millionaire right now.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
08 February, 04:44
Well I managed to turn 3k into almost 20k in the stock market so im happy as all hell. also turned 800 into 3k with crypto. cashing out soon to buy my hubby a new truck. Hes supported me all these years so i can stay home with our kids so i cant wait to surprise him. 😍

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 February, 04:44
Doq - Now that you say that I just recieved 15 oz of sliver today.

Michael Catino @MCanon
08 February, 04:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I ordered ten last week.

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
08 February, 04:33
The prices have certainly been rigged for ages, but hopefully that will soon change. 🙏🏻

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
08 February, 04:32
I'm so over these Naked Shorts...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 February, 04:32
Silver is heavy under valued. #silver -up

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 February, 04:25
It's in times like these that I thank God I'm more analog.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 February, 04:25
Where's Capt Ahab when you need him?

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
08 February, 04:24
Silver is more important that Gold. You can barter and trade with it more effectively and efficiently than Gold.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 04:23
Tecnically

this creepy chinese families, maybe also has like a

EPIC SHITLOAD BEYOND ALL THE EPICNESSS IMAGINABLE

OF TONS AND TONS OF GOLD

🤣and go the price to same hell

other ones argue that GOLD coul be fabricated
NON TECNOLOGICALLY (!!!!)

and others that, indeed, is FIXED QUANTITY = you get some

Earth will fix photons or whatever shit = you get more again 😆

supercrazy all options
but also GOLD look best now

Willow My dogo @Willow5
08 February, 04:31
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Serious question for someone who understands. If all of the gold from the vatican has been transferred to out won't this increase supply and decrease the price???