I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
Okay, so gonna live in a tent in the cold for the time being, be AFK form my comp yet again, and innerstand...I can make this go as QUICK as possible to get back to a house. I am in control of the energy I create and the flow of money...I am NOT staying in a tent for more than a WEEK maximum...just saying...It is FUCKEN cold outside...wish the elements were better, but what am I gonna do when there is no other window to climb in at this moment and I have a thourough addiction to music and that is why I don't watch movies and now I want to watch a movie but also here music...I feel so conflicted right now...I could run to ELON TikToks...I probably will just think for a minute...I am REALLY STRESSED OUT...this is NOT a blessing, but at least I ensure my friend stays safe and he isn't alone and I can take him on rides to get job applications and stuff and just have him in FOCUS on him and get my stuff done...It is a place to sleep Raea, but I am not gonna be HOMELESS this is STOOPID.
03:12 AM - Mar 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it