Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 March, 02:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Listen very carefully to the words he is using. It sounds more like THEIR Great Reset. We are going to have to sign in to be provided with their new phones & new laptops. We will need to sign a NDA in order not to disclose (verbally or written) the amount to anyone (including family & friends) for 90 days. If it is found that you did so the funds will be revoked. You will only get the funds upon their conditions. Nicholas V was asking all the right questions. I smell a rat 🐭.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 March, 11:53
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I didn't take it that way. The cabal is done. We might still have some puppets/minions to still round up, but all the top players have been taken out of the game. Anything like CBDCs rolling out, Trump arrest, nuclear scare, etc. are to awaken the normies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 March, 10:33
V E R Y I M P O R T A N T!!! DAVE XRP LION DISCUSSES THE DEEP STATE CRASH AND THE QUANTUM SYSTEM WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN

https://trusttheq.com/v-e-...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 March, 10:02