Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
📝BREAKING: The House Judiciary Committee has officially scheduled a markup of H.J. Res 44 to OVERTURN the Biden Pistol Ban.

On Tuesday, the House of Representatives will take the next step towards using the Congressional Review Act to save gun owners from registering, destroying, rebuilding, or turning in their lawfully-acquired pistols.

After the markup, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy could bring this bill to the floor for a vote. Let's hold the ATF accountable!
08:07 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 March, 12:06
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
the atf is illegitimate as is the whole govt. i am not bound by any legislation either way

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 March, 08:11
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I wouldn’t submit to any illegal Gun control anyway! Whatever the government doesn’t know what I have won’t hurt them unless they come after me! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🤣😉🤪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 March, 08:37
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Exactly....💯👊