I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
I have been with ALEX since last summer.
We have taken our relationship VERY slowly and in the beginning, just focused on Art...I knew what he looked like and he knew what I looked like...but we didn't participate in anything naughty. We approached our relationship through music and sharing lots of time together, getting to know each other. Alex is not the bad guy here, JOHN is and I am choosing to walk away from all my shitty exes for REAL and begin and create a new life with him...I love Alexander with all of my heart...but just remember...something isn't 100% right about the story...as this is EARTH business and we are DESTINED FOR HOME again...What the world will see on EARTH is not what home will look like to us...MY Earth suit will be FINALLY retired...THANK God...but can I ask to keep ELON AND ALEX in their forms? I really really like these Truth forms of 1010. and I really really LOVE them both...So this is where I kind of think we have a full God, Son, and holy spirit vibe.
07:07 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it