Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
Childhood memory I just recalled. πŸ˜†
Push-Pops from this truck as a kid hit different!
I miss seeing the Schwan Man roll up.
06:38 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 March, 08:52
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
I loved the bagel dogs.. πŸ˜‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 08:54
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I forgot the bagel dogs until you mentioned them! Oh man 🀀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
26 March, 08:48
🌹They go by my house would you like me to buy you some push-ups?🌹

26 March, 08:51
In response connie wright to her Publication
Somebody showed me the website, I'm getting some but thank you very very much for offering to get me some! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
26 March, 08:45
Awe, nice Sarah!

26 March, 08:46
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
😊🀍

arba happihr @arba
26 March, 08:44
Wow how cool that must have been

26 March, 08:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
It was always a good day when you saw that truck come down your street πŸ˜‹

Capy @Capy
26 March, 08:20
SCHWANS =87= ARCHITECT
ETHNIC FOODS =118= THE AWAKENING
ICE CREAM =57= JOHN 3:16
FINER FOODS =111= SPEECHLESS
FROZEN FRUIT AND VEGETABLES =275= DONALD TRUMP PRESIDENCY
CHICKEN ENTREES =139= ITS COMING BABY
FREE =34= DJT
HOME DELIVERY =141= I AM THE STORM
PORTION MEATS =165= ITS IN YOUR FACE
DELICIOUS =97= SAVE AMERICA

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
26 March, 06:49
Our Schwan's man would have dinner with us every week! I loved their Rocky Road and Eclair bars!

26 March, 06:53
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Awww how sweet! πŸ₯°

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 March, 06:45
I still see Schwan's in my neighborhood every now and then, but nowhere near as much as I used to...

If memory serves, and without looking it up, I believe they got hit with a major lawsuit 5 or 10 years back for salmonella poisoning.

26 March, 06:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😬 Oh no, I didn't know that!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 March, 06:44

26 March, 06:45
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
EEEEEE!!! πŸ€©πŸ˜„πŸ€©

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
26 March, 06:42
For me it was this truck....
https://youtu.be/3b8GnF9m5...
Good Humor Ice Cream Trucks - Life in America - YouTube

Thank you for watching, please consider supporting Recollection Road by clicking the THANKS button on this video. You can also contiribute on Patreon for on...

26 March, 06:43
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Oh man that ice cream truck looks so awesome!! 🀩