PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
Just a question. Has most everyone stopped coming to AU or am I just not seeing anyone's posts anymore? Just asking even though no one will see this.
06:31 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 March, 07:21
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Many many here,holding the line and waiting for the time 👏👏🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 March, 07:19
I see you 😎
Just sitting back and watching the show.
AU is the best

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 March, 06:56
I'm still here; not back on Twitter. I'm having to jump from the old version to the new version depending on whether I want to post or not. It's still not all working for me, but it's still my favorite site, and I'll manage for now. Things will be changing all over the place soon, so glad to be here.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 March, 06:41
Seems normal with some New faces showing up. Many have gone silent lately though. It’s been slow for awhile but some great people here on AU! The best! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 March, 06:37
Some have gone back to Twitter.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
26 March, 07:24
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
This is where I want to be ,amazing Patriots great info 🇨🇦

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 March, 06:36
Seems ok to me with normal posting...
Check with admin or maybe try clearing cookies (ctrl + F5)

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 March, 06:35
Interactions seem to be way down since version 2 came out. AU rocked before, but now seems sluggish.
How about it can you help please 🙏
@administrator

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
26 March, 06:35
I am seeing this and others

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
26 March, 06:32
I'm still seeing a lot of people posting. Not sure