Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Earth has passed a crossroads, whereby the Alliance and the spiritual forces of light have gained the upper hand over the cabal and the dark forces behind them.

There was/is a very real reason satanic forces vied to control roles of power within the church, because of the power of Christ that is inherent in each of us (whether you are Christian or not) when acknowledged and called upon.

Each ONE of us is a Child of God (or whatever you choose to call the Creator, Divine, etc) and when we are in alignment with the divine force, it is able to work extraordinary things through us. Jesus acknowledged this when he said; *read the picture*

As Children of God, we have the right to ask God to help us in this battle to abolish the dark forces in our lives. This process is still IMPORTANT and can only be accomplished through the power of heartfelt prayer and the power of Christ which is WITHIN.

“I of mine own self can do nothing; it is the Father in me which doeth the work.” ~Jesus
01:51 PM - Mar 26, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it