Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"“We got crazy people like Schiff - Shifty Schiff - and Hillary and all of these people…

All they want to do is investigate everybody but they are the ones that are really under investigation.”

THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE REALLY UNDER INVESTIGATION? 👀"

From The Storm Has Arrived 17
https://t.me/TheStormHasAr...
08:00 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
27 March, 08:23
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Thank you.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
27 March, 01:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
27 March, 04:31
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
😂🪖❤️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
27 March, 05:34
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Jeff sessions😂🤣😃

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 March, 03:04

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 March, 11:03

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 March, 10:53
I caught that as well and immediately thought that wasn’t a slip of the tongue. He meant what he said. I also wonder if it is normal for the airspace to be cleared around an ‘ex’ president’s plane. 🤔

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 March, 10:41
Yes, I heard it too - they are all under investigation!!! Hopefully vaporized from this plane too!!!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
26 March, 10:23
He mentions it so casually so as not to call attention overtly. He is so smooth.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
26 March, 08:15
That was a standout statement for me too. I heard several things that made me stand sit up and pay attention. He repeated the story of going to Washington D. C. 17 times and never spending the night. The number 93 was said a couple of times and the people he was talking about said "no more" than 93. The 93rd day of the year is April 3rd.