Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 March, 09:39 (E)
Why are so many states rushing to re-instate firing squads? Idaho becomes the 5th state to do so.

https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
26 March, 07:21
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Haven't clicked that article. But [news] stations were claiming it was something to do with the chemicals for lethal injections being difficult to obtain. At least for Idaho, been following the Kohberger/Idaho crime.

Personally? I don't buy [their] excuse for lethal injections. I'm just reporting what they're feeding normies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
But it DOES make me wonder. If the good guys took away [Their] supply of poisonous materials. It would explain why a change is happening, and why it's becoming more difficult for [them] to create such poisons.
07:36 AM - Mar 26, 2023
In response Rusty Shackleford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RShackleford in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rusty Shackleford, click on at the bottom under it