Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
26 March, 06:46
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Attention and common sense have taken a back seat. Some still believe in this corrupt system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
26 March, 02:14
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 March, 01:43
Joey, do you remember the time we tried to connect by DM, and the powers that be on AU nuked the messages, and now there is no way to contact each other? WTF was that? Your posts yesterday spoke to me, I wanted to thank you for speaking your truth about how hard this is for people. We are not black pilled, we are not impatient. We are watching as our friends suffer, our families not wake up, and feeling the strain from not having anything in common with friends and family anymore. Completely alone, except for some anonymous avatars on social media??

Questioning everything, yet not knowing where to look, and who to trust. Discernment and intuition aren't working as they should. It's painful. I'm lost.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 March, 01:35
RIGHT LOL AND SOME WILL STILL NOT EVER GET IT EVEN GOD TELLS US THAT