Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
25 March, 10:37
VK on Twitter 10:24pm est 1024>16
Caps 29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
my bro has been in the hospital for 10 days with it so far ..he is a mess cause they called what he had CV and it was left untreated for 2 weeks in the home he was in and it traveled into his blood and he has no spleen and a missing kidney that was damaged by a doctor when he reversed his colostomy a couple years ago..he has no defense other than his own power of healing.. he has lost his mind from all the wrong drugs they have him on. our hands are tied and I can't get him out because I refuse to wear a mask they require still here in Canada I am still battling lung cancer and masks don't help with that...my family won't help me cause they side with the doctors.. my heart is broken right now. hubby sees him every day and my sisters and all their kids won't visit him or help him ... is this the new pandemic coming?
11:03 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terri in this post can reply
Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
26 March, 12:24
In response Terri ... to his Publication
We are praying for him, you and all involved...You have our whole prayer team on it...GOD Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
26 March, 09:13
In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
thank you so much for all the prayers and your sweet words ... I will keep you updated and may God remain in your heart and your family as well...Blessings from Canada

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 March, 11:35
Praying for involved.

Terri ... @Terri
25 March, 11:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
thank you kindly DD may God be with you/us forever hugs to you n yours from Canada

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 March, 11:24
So Sorry 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Terri ... @Terri
25 March, 11:26
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
thank you kindly...God bless you n yours...hugs from Canada