Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Folks, anytime someone says there will be an Ebs alert at a specific time is full of it. Don't share or spread that information. It will happen, but less than 10 know when. The one's who do know, will never make such statement.
04:01 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
June Patriot @JunePatriot
12 February, 01:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I think you are correct.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
12 February, 01:28
Simon Parks just said EBS will be at 8pm est Tonight.., he's only been wrong the last 3 times.,, i feel good about this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
13 February, 08:32
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
simon parks wrong again

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
12 February, 01:20
The Craziest part is the Person who "fooked" this Post.
Good Riddance for Abuse.
Thanks for Exposing yourself.
Anyone Spouting they know the dates are full of it.
Even if they are using Q Drops.
If you can figure it out SO can they.

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
08 February, 11:27
Thank you!

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
08 February, 11:21
true dat.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
08 February, 10:52
A boy cries 'wolf' often enough and even the targets will quit listening. MAGAs will know what it is when it does happen. Let's boogie!

Eric Travis @Travis159
08 February, 07:47
Thank you,, about time someone said it...

curious george @caroljansen
08 February, 07:40
THANK YOU EZRA! Folks - wisdom and discernemtn go a long way. Get to know who the reputable people on the boards are - the ones who share the facts. They will be your litmus test. 😉

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
08 February, 07:22
Thanks for clarifying that!!!

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
08 February, 06:53
Exactly!!! shut your ass's up this is why people say we are crazy !! if it happens it happens, if it doesnt... we will all be fine. you just give people a reason to complain. it brings the energy, vibes.. down. GROW UP!

Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
08 February, 06:28
Me and my patriot friend were just discussing this lastnight! The Less than 10 people certainly wouldnt warn the public when an EMERGENCY broadcast will happen 😅 Defeats the purpose eh? 😂😬👊🏼

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
08 February, 05:34
🙏💗🙏Thank you for validating what I been soooooo feeling lately... I gave up after the first few didn't pan out ages ago.💗🙏💗

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
08 February, 05:31
I think I speak for a lot of people that we are very concerned that we won't GET the EBS alert with all the shinanigans of Big Tech and the media. I am hoping that it won't be a problem but I don't doubt that [They] won't try everything to stop us from getting it.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
08 February, 05:24
dont worry nobody believes the bullshit anymore anyway

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
08 February, 06:54
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
You cant speak for everyone

Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
08 February, 05:20
I have always known the phrase loose lips sink ships, has everyone forgot this? Writing to say Hello as I just signed up - lurked for a little while now - catching up

Susie Q Starseed @SusieQStarseed
08 February, 05:09
You got us excited with the calendar your shared😢😥 Im ready for all this to be over with....my cup is empty😏

Henry Specter @HSpecter
08 February, 05:02
YES!!

Bits and Pieces @QueenB1
08 February, 05:00
amen! someone finally said it! Thank you sir!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 04:58
Is that calendar you listed two days ago correct about ebs or did I read it wrong?

Adam Lima @Monkey_Hunter
08 February, 04:39
I should go buy a box of Depends, because when it DOES go off, I am going to spontaneously crap myself with excitement.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 04:40
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
😀😅🤣😊 thanks for the laugh!!

Nancy Birdsong @SongbirdN
08 February, 04:40
In response Adam Lima to his Publication
you arent the only one. i said something similar, like i think i might, puke or passout or both, crapping pants may be in the mix too

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
08 February, 04:38
Thank you, Ezra!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
08 February, 04:37
I recall a calendar floating around over the weekend being shared. That is whst gets everyone's featger ruffled. That is what needs to stop.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
08 February, 04:35
🙏🙏🙏Yes This🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Tony @PTony1776
08 February, 04:25
So, late Saturday night at around 8:45 PM, we got an EBS for a AMBER Alert. Both of our phones were in the other room at the time. We both looked at each other and said, "Oh snap...it's time! Let's go!" Oh well! However, they did find the missing child, so it all ended well, but it gave us a good laugh.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
08 February, 04:29
In response Patriot Tony to his Publication
Tony, I received an Amber Alert last Thursday am. Are these tied with EBS's? I have heard conflicting info on AA's so wasn't sure. It shot me out of bed🤣

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 February, 04:22
You. Are. Absolutely. Correct!!! Date & Time posts are so silly!!!

Rachel Villicana @HOPE_3
08 February, 04:21
Thank you!

Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
08 February, 04:14
Yeah, I have a huge problem when people make posts telling people to prepare for the EBS at this or that time. It does more damage and causes more doubt to the ones starting to wake up, as well as fueling the fire of the trolls.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
08 February, 04:12
Datefagging, it just gets me in trouble. I actively tell all my people now, that nothing is going to happen. Things happen behind the scenes, and if you are clever enough, you can see how they try to spin it all away in the news the following week.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 February, 04:11
Smh..not judging anyone but sometimes its annoying when they keep sharing stuff like this..