KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Everyone still staying Up to Date on Your Ivermectin?🙏
08:36 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
larryelkinse @larryelkinse
27 March, 09:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Found good price for #Ivermectin
Go here https://buyivermectinforhu... you can Buy ivermectin for humans - No need Prescription

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
25 March, 10:35
I would like to try the paste kind since I've heard it is purest form, that is, once I finish with the pill form.
But, I'm very confused on how to consume the paste. Do you just squeeze out the appropriate amount and then swallow that little chunk of it?
Seems weird to me for some reason.😖 What is the paste like in consistency and taste?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
25 March, 10:22
Yep. Have a years supply on hand.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 March, 10:15
Ran out but getting more this week

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
25 March, 10:23
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
May I ask what do you take it for? Did you have covid? Do you take it like a supplement?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 March, 10:14
yes

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 March, 10:01
✅🥰🙏🏼

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 March, 10:00

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 March, 08:45
Can u let me know where to purchase,THANQ❤🤲

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 March, 08:52
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Tbh, I just get it off Amazon… but there are many other places You can get it from🙏🙏🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 March, 10:01
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
TRACTOR SUPPLY

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 March, 08:39
Wish I could. IT’s everything I have to pay my necessary bills. I have 42.48 in my bank account..

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
25 March, 08:51
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏Prayers & Love Fren💖♾️💙🙏

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 March, 10:15
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
It's 9.00 at tractor supply. Make sure you get 1.87