Bea Benjamin @FranBea
24 March, 11:16
Here it is
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew USA @USADrew18
So let me get this straight. Trump is still president and just sitting back letting our country fall apart. Open boarders. Kids getting sex changes. Inflation. Just to name a few key issues. This doesnโ€™t make and sense to say trump is the president. No matter how bad we wish he still was. If he was president and letting this happen heโ€™s just as bad as Joe.
04:10 PM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USADrew18 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
25 March, 05:04 (E)
In response Drew USA to his Publication
I have similar questions.

Letting the banking system collapse and even much of the pandemic could make sense in a protracted war scenario. The vax damage to children is unacceptable. I can see how it might be necessary to let adults kill themselves with the vax to finally wake their blind asses up; but not children.

Much of what we are seeing with the border, in Ukraine, even the gender clinics could be fake.

It sucks not being able to trust any source; BH or WH.

The one scenario that continues to make sense is that we are being strung out with disinformation while BH's consolidate their power. Being betrayed by all sides is an ugly possibility.

Make realistic red lines and plans with community to keep them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

David Treciak @scifiwriter
27 March, 01:51
In response Water Mark to his Publication
What I hate is that we spent our whole life living in a matrix of lies and now that those responsible are being arrested and sent to Gitmo, we're STILL being lied to. I want truth for once in my life. If the lies are told to wake up the sheep, it shouldn't take more than 2 years. What REALLY bothers me is that they have the ability to stop Project Mockingbird but refuse to do it. The project is a CIA takeover of the MSM to brainwash Americans to think what they want us to think. Why in God's name hasn't it been stopped?
It really worries me that something is very wrong.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 March, 05:04
This is a detailed explanation . https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 March, 04:27
No other way to wake up the masses who are soooo blind.