arba happihr @arba
I am thinking about giving this product a try. This man does a great job explaining
Balance
The body needs balance
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
ASHWAGANDHA...Balance Blood Glucose & Insulin, Stress, Thyroid & Immune System | Dr. Mandell - YouTube

Ashwagandha offers a lot of powerful benefits ranging from combating diabetes and cancer to relieving arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatism, anx...

02:03 PM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 March, 02:58
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I'm sure it is good. Just use decernment with this Dr. He did a video, a couple years ago with a Dentist friend, stating how beneficial and harmless fluoride is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 March, 02:30
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I use this daily in my morning coffee. It has balanced my moods, given energy without anxiety, I sleep better, etc.. Now when you first try this, you have a burst of energy that can last for days, sleeping in "Cat naps" The benefit list goes on and on. I put this in the products I am developing. A small amount goes a long way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396