Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
25 March, 01:52
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Not sure if a bond is the right term, but teachers-especially Special Ed teachers- do have to pay a fee monthly? for liability reasons, if a parent decides to sue for whatever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 March, 02:04 (E)
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Just so you know, unless it has changed, one can also fire the physical therapy teacher. I had to do this once. The guy was not a good person in the end and he was mean.

At the arbitrated meeting we had at the school, the Principal said I couldn't talk for an hour and a half, while they presented their side first. I had brought an advocate with me, also a good friend who had sued the state and won with his special needs son, and he informed me that I could fire him, So when it was finally my turn to speak up...

I said "You're Fired".

Their mouths hit the floor, they thought they had the upper hand, and then the Principal asked if that was all I was going to say, then why didn't I speak up? I calmly replied... "Because you told me to sit down and shut up".

I walked out of there and was just smiling! We won! They lost!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
25 March, 01:50
Kris you are on an amazing roll this morning!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 March, 01:58
In response Love Wins to her Publication
I didn't do anything but listen to God. He prompts me and brings the info, but TY!!!πŸ’›

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
25 March, 01:50
Wow!!! I had no idea and I taught school in the '80's. Great find!