Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Peach🍑🇺🇸🗽
Gapeach3102

👉 Hedge Fund CEO Luke Ellis says a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of Banks will FAIL within 2 Years😳
#NWOAgenda

Banking crisis is not over..
"I think that we will have a significant number of banks that will not exist 12, 24 months from now that exist today" #ByDesign

People can move money via ☎️ anywhere at anytime making actual "Bank buildings" obsolete

I don't know about you but I like my bank & that I can go an talk to a person when there's an issue, that phone bots can't answer🤨
#ajpac #T23Thttps ://truthsocial.com/users/Gapeach3102/statuses/110082835306045064
08:54 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 09:02
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
They want cashless... more convenient for them to turn on and off... plus, they don't need to operate expensive buildings.

Means
no more money in the grand kids birthday cards
No more emergency funds stashed
No more weekend garage sales
One HAS to have internet
One HAS to have power
24/7 tracking
Turned off at the press of a button
Can be hacked by those with the 'back door' access

End result?

They control us - go to the mega smart city, stay in your 15 min zone, bathe once a week, eat bugs... or we turn your money off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
26 March, 06:46
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
100% what [they] want. but still believe [they] are attempting to speed up God's timeline.
such twisters, all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396