I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
Get back on track...11 minutes before I wanted to be out of the house.
Put on a song that Lauren M. gave me as her fight song...suddenly I see her perspective..suddenly it all comes flooding in...SHE WASN'T ATTACKING ME...when she sent that song...or maybe she was...IDK...but I asked for her fight song and it is what she sent me...and she had stated, not to get mad, that I asked...

Suddenly I see the song as a way to fight back against this deviant delaying my process...suddenly I see it in a new light...suddenly I am just off in ANONLAND...dreaming of when I can make contact again on the internet and not have to deal with shitty people...

Song is pumping...Raea really quick pull up here: Okay...what is this place...oh it is a place where the homeless can go to sleep at night...and they have FREE FOOD too...Um...okay...walk in... Walk in thinking to myself...ohhhhhh it's a church...offering love to people in need...I get why these programs exist...but IF A PERSON LIKE HIM DOESN'
02:47 AM - Mar 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it