Sidney Powell @Sidneypowell
Hello, I am Sidney Powell. Trying this app out to talk to conservatives. like what i see so far. #MAGA #ReleaseTheKraken #trumpwon #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #goodwins
03:44 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sidneypowell in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
23 February, 12:09
In response Sidney Powell to her Publication
Why is it showing that I have "blocked" Sidney ? Anybody else get the same ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
23 February, 12:06
Sidney,
We like what we see in you.
A big Welcome to you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 February, 10:40
Sidney, we are so happy that you are here. Please post here regularly because a day without your input is like a day without sunshine!

Mary Woodard @Abba2do
22 February, 10:36
welcome, we love💕you! You are safe here‼️

Sharman Woll @SKWoll
17 February, 04:41
Sidney you are My Hero. 💝🇺🇸Thanks So Much for All You are doing. 💡😃

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
12 February, 10:43
Welcome! Thank you Ms. Powell for your patriotism and all that you are doing for this country!

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
12 February, 07:05
welcome

The Keystone Channel @TheKeystoneChannel
12 February, 05:42
YAY!! Welcome back !

Kristen Alves @Kalves1
12 February, 10:51
we love you!!!!💖

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
12 February, 10:10
Nope.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Jim Cue @1QLight
10 February, 06:13
ICYMI--When U try to fool people who have been fooled their whole life & R now awake--it won't go well. Anon's R the smartest peeps there R--GTFO

Faith Prevails Against Darkness @BlockchainFaith
10 February, 12:50

Lisa Schultz @LisaSchultz
10 February, 12:09
Pathetic faker. Sidney would not boast about promoting conspiracy theories. Why do you take advantage of good patriots with this fake account?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 February, 11:10
gonna need a little more proffs there miss powell if u please! fool me once sham on me fool me twice shame on u !
we r patriots here no desrespect ment but? kinda need a little /alot more there sidney if u pleace!

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
09 February, 11:39
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Not sure that's her either.🤔 Just cuz she follows Ge. Flynn doesn't mean squat. Look at her spelling and typo, not exactly her personality!

Control Burn @ControlBurn
09 February, 08:03
Hello, @sidneypowell ! This seems like a good app for communicating. It's been like whack-a-mole for awhile. Glad to find you here! 👍🇺🇸

BeRandom 1116 @BeRandom
09 February, 07:09
🙄 Do better DS....Do better! (Shaking my head right now) It's like those solicitors calling about your car warranty that you know damn well you don't have...pure b.s.

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
09 February, 07:01
Hello! welcome! thank you for all you do!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
09 February, 06:41
NOT POWELL

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
09 February, 02:29
F A K E

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
09 February, 01:38
da fk outta here.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 01:33
Welcome! You are safe here, amongst Patriots!

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
09 February, 01:26
Will the real Sidney please stand up. Waiting for confirmation

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
09 February, 01:16
Not real folks!

Michael Catino @MCanon
09 February, 12:32
We love you Sidney and may God Bless your steps.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
09 February, 11:49
So, you work for Wapo? NYT? We KNOW you're NOT Sidney......nice try tho....bit surprised you didn't add IFB

wht 2.0 @wht
09 February, 11:41
Do you really think the real Sidney Powell would say "I promoted numerous conspiracy theories" in her profile?

Wanna buy a bridge?

Southern Mess @UnderTheMississippiSky
09 February, 01:14
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Agree! Not convinced people!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
09 February, 11:21
um, now there are 2 accounts claiming to beSidney Powell and they both use the exact same introduction? Deep State is in the house, Patriots!

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
09 February, 08:23
You're not Sidney. Blocked.

Sharon Evans @Anon31
09 February, 04:39
Ohhhh and Sidney while you are in here now, welcome aboard!! I would love a chance to speak with you in ref to a Class Action suit against the United States Government, CDC, WHO, Board of ED, FBI, DOJ, Atty gen, MSM, and social media that have censored all of us in here I'm sure. and so on. I need more direction than what I have.. I want to go for the jugulars on everyone of all of them. . I know you are busy, just if you have time I would appreciate it.
ty so much for what you/ve already done. God bless.