Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Angela Bacon @Taufski4
08 February, 06:54
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I can't fathom any parent doing this to their child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Silver Moon @Silvermoonrose4
08 February, 03:53
My kids are all under 5. Nope NOT happening!!! I will NOT force my Children to stop Breathing or Speaking!! BS THIS HAS TO STOP!!! I pray these poor kids don't keep being subjected to this cruelty!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
08 February, 03:48
Definitely child abuse

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
08 February, 03:46
They cant breathe more than you cant breathe! walking SIDS! 😩

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
08 February, 03:43
Also, look at the fear and panic in this child's face! Why the hell would you put them through that?

Lish Lish @LishLish773211
08 February, 03:42
Disgusting they think "training" needs to happen at all! 2 year olds do not need a mask (none of us do)!

Jim Cue @1QLight
08 February, 03:41
Even at this tender age we all know OXYGEN is GOOOD!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
08 February, 03:40
💔