Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 March, 09:41
Truth!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
There are days when I talk to myself, then we laugh at each other 😂
10:32 AM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 March, 10:54
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🤭, just saying Mare.... "myself" has tried to take over the world multiple times, and it never ends well for ME! AND it makes it hard to live under the same roof! We have a truce now, but it still gets a lil "crazy"! 🫣 Cuidado muchacha!!!👀💥💯☝️😇🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 10:58
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Glad to hear it's been resolved between the "2" of you 😂 "We" have solved the world's problems many times over 😜& then we pat ourselves on ze back (s) 😁

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 March, 10:36
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Buhahahaa!

#BlessUp

24 March, 10:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Mornin D! have a great day & remember when you talk to yourself it's ok to laugh at yourself 😍