HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
With all those riots and the popular uprising against the pension policy of the Macron government, you would almost forget how beautiful France is. A beautiful country, Mediterranean scents and colors and friendly people.
I took this photo of Anduze a few years ago during a motorcycle holiday.
10:09 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
24 March, 10:59
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I agree.......France is a beautiful country! My husband and I traveled all over, from Paris to Normandy, the vineyards of Burgundy and many small villages throughout....met so many lovely people along the way!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 March, 12:28
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
24 March, 10:50
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Cool photo and great post!
France is an amazing country. My husband and I have been so fortunate to have spent a considerable amount of time throughout the country exploring and learning, and have many friends there. France holds an extremely special place in my heart. Like you said, wonderfully warm and gracious people with a passion for standing up for their Libertรฉ.

24 March, 12:28
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘