Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ @Jimbo0566
24 March, 04:21
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Former FBI agent EXPOSES the truth of the UFO invasion - Redacted Conversation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Wow! That spun up some lift in ye ole wheelhouse! Mornin Jimbo, how is night-shift? RAF Bentwaters.¿ Strange rips and rifts. Where the edges of the wave shimmer in frequencies.○° Index and directory crystal dodekahedral library's. ExPanded conciousness 'E' is [un]-limited. Encarnate and conciousness is Extacy, pain is ILL-us-ion.. . Fascinated, and yet? Focused in- compassion~ (3, def, co-feeling)
Are you experienced? ❤^
Anyone care to discuss these ideas?
👂
06:05 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ @Jimbo0566
24 March, 08:09
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Hey Brian,
Here's a thought and a search link: https://freespoke.com/sear...
of what I believe is really going on, "UFOs" are really "USOs" Unidentified Submersible Objects. Fallen angels coming up from the pits of hell. Something to consider... 😵
#USOs #UnidentifiedSubmersibleObjects

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
24 March, 08:22 (E)
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
Before I dive in? Would tend to agree with your theorem. A lot of my research indicates such anyway. Note; I am not read in. Just an Anon Bro. AUtist. 😊
Hope you are doing good this evening.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
25 March, 05:52
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
Up date 📅 to this thread. Morning Jimbo. 🌄 There were many incidents of possible contact I was until last evening? Unaware of. In just in the first "old" video. Wow. Thanks ❤ 😊
Bro? I ain't scared.! K? Just the way I Am. We ain't, or haven't been 'al-one', ever. Think they been bullshitting us 🇺🇸 for decades.
(Opinion)
Full and complete disclosure of the Extradimensionals, and the teslaphorisic energy.! Stop human trafficing.!
5 by five on my take on this aspect?
Whom cares to discuss this with a mature 🤔 human about who and what the 46 chromasome animals we really are? At any level? Why are people in fear of these ideas 💡 🤔 Jimbo?
I am a seeker Fren.
Love to all on this Day of Days.
Great comfort to you and yours ❤
Brian 🌞