Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 March, 12:26
ܢܝܣ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
24 March, 01:57
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Looks like a heart or a record button or those old Fugi Film things. I used to work in a photo lab at Best Buy, that was a fun job. I used to get bored and add red, green, or blue to photos to balance them out. I took time with my developing when it was slow. Now that everything is digital, they no longer have a need for an image lab and it was removed. Go figure!

I MISS the smell of real books. Tur ing the pages to touch the texture. Seeing the Tanish colored pages. Hearing the sound of the page turning.

I miss collecting disc's at Walmart.

I miss Hollywood Video and standing at the counter just to see if the new movie came back to rent from the dropbox...

Bahhhh I miss the REAL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
Now if I buy Mr. Nobody from Amazon Prime or YouTube and that company ever siezes to exist in the future, where does MY movie go? It's an honest and real question. Where do our Spotify playlists go?
01:59 AM - Mar 24, 2023
In response Sherrae Nichole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Nichole, click on at the bottom under it