Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 March, 05:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 March, 05:10
I think the majority don't want to be digitized and controlled by A.I. We want the organic life, with our feet on the warm earth.

Many of us equate things going deeper into a technocracy with agenda 2030

It's fun to chop wood and put it into a fire. It's a zen meditation to weed a food garden. A homemaker is the glue of warm families and they make their own home; its a job not to be hired out, especially to a cold robot. A provider is the rock to those they love and one takes pride and joy in building their personal and private kingdoms and queendoms.

My husband built our daughter the most awesome playset when she was little. I wouldn't want one 3-D printed by a machine for her. There was love in it. When I prepare a meal for my family with items we grow, there is love in it a processed meal heated in a microwave will never provide. This is the good life, one worth living.

If tech does everything for us, we will rot away; its not the path forward for many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Antares Ablaze @AntaresAblaze
24 March, 01:36
A.I.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 March, 05:10
In response Antares Ablaze to his Publication
Am I the only one that doesn't feel good about this?