Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
23 March, 09:50
Lately I find myself shaking my head here on AU every day. It feels like the people that got reinstated on Twitter, are bringing the nasty Twitter turd stirring attitude back here to share. And on the other hand, others on here are getting sucked into the Twitter attitude toilet and fighting back.

I get it. I get both sides. I follow all involved and have not blocked or unfollowed anyone. I read all the posts and take what feels right to me. TO ME!! I scroll on without comment to the posts that do not resonate with me.

I have begun praying mostly for AU. We are a team of individuals that were brought together because of outside circumstances. It wasn’t an accident. And we flourished and helped and prayed for one another and DISCUSSED if a post was not factual. But we are turning on each other now, and people that are new here, are confused about what they should believe because they have not been learning discernment as we have for years. We are better than this people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
i get on twitter to get info to share here and my other platforms it so ramped on twitter it almost makes me so sick i get so P.O. i get sick its a place to play us against each other and mean and then i get mean back sometime ugg if i have brought it back to AU im sorry but you are right its off its rocker right now over there but i will grab whatever i can and keep posting it in here pray for me my au family rocks in here love each and every one of you all in here
09:44 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 March, 09:50
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
TS isn't any better , alot of bickering ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396