JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Sometimes I do image searches for puppies just to cheer myself up. The interview was fine. I just told them to call my former employer and ask about The Glue. Thank you for your well wishes and thank you for being so amicable with each other. This is an amazing community. We can disagree and it's not personal. It's business. I love this place.

#FamilyIsEverything
08:10 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
24 March, 05:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
❀️🐢😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 March, 01:51 (E)
THE NINTH HOUR

Jesus Died at the 9th Hour and the Veil of the Temple was Rent from Top to Bottom

GOD/DOG Comms 17/8

The Glue: 2 + 7 = 9

Today is the 13th Iteration of the Golden Mean Fibonacci Toroidal Spiral as it Simultaneously Expands and Contracts through the Zero Point of Time-Space and Space-Time

It is ALSO Christmas Eve and 144th Day since the Anniversary of JFK'S Assassination on 11-22-(63)

9 + 8 = 17/8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:10
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Man Of Steele strikes again. The day that I signed The Prophet to you a friend gifted me this going away present.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 March, 09:49
Sooooo cute. I look a lot too.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 March, 08:22
LOL, Hey, you got this. Now for a https://www.tiktok.com/@co... video.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:18
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
The link didn't work but that's ok. I appreciate the thought. I spent this morning listening to the Chief of Tik Tok testify so I am feeling averse. If I remember correctly, someone asked @vincentkennedy
why he can post Tik Tok videos when we know them to be bad news and he replied something to the effect of taking one for the team. That app is geotracing, psychologically profiling, and worse. I never post a Tik Tok video unless I'm amplifying someone else.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
23 March, 08:19

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:19
In response Mary Bell to her Publication
What a little LOVE! Those ears! ❀

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 March, 08:12
We love you in return πŸ™

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 March, 11:20
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
❀