Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 06:25
Dad's 7th day in the hospital.
The days are long.

Spend alternating days and nights sitting on the little sofa in his room under a big window, looking at the sunshine.

There's a view of the Las Vegas strip, the International Airport and Nellis AFB. While dad sleeps I just watch the planes constantly landing and taking off. Occasionally hear a jet or two from the base.

I dislike this matrix city so much.
It's loud, dirty, oppressive, irritating and the constant bustle and neon glow is draining.

I come here for my family whom I love. If they weren't here I would never come back to this city. When I'm here I always feel the immense weight and darkness of this city. It is exhausting trying to stay balanced and find peace here. 😞

Just having one of those days where I really long for Anon Island.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Do you have your Bible with you or you could ask for one? You might enjoy looking these upπŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈ
07:54 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 March, 09:10
In response Ange Love to her Publication
That's a good idea fren, thank you. πŸ™πŸΌ I can look them up on my phone. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
23 March, 09:26
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Maybe read them for your Dad to hear tooπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŽΆ