Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 12:24
Evergreen--this horror must be exposed--it happened while we slept. Q said more good people than bad--when WE ALL KNOW the whole truth it will end. #SaveTheChildren WHY WE FIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 03:11
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Source? i dont believe anything unless i can research the source myself. Q taught us that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Excellent and most valid point--don't believe anything U hear n half what U see is my mantra! The only thing I can say is that after 3+ years of research--over 9K docs images etc collected--I can't find shit. Took 30 min to find this. Multiple Canadians had great vids and evidence on Evergreen--Also, research Evergreen for yourself including IPOT 1776 vids for starting points to decide. The proof is out there IMHO--I've seen it even if I can't find it. TY! Cheers!
03:28 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 03:43
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
oh, i know its been happening fr over 6000 yrs. i have spent 40+ years doing research on the Illuminati, NWO,the Vatican and world history. EVERYTHING ive found always comes back to the same thing- Satanic consumption and sexual,abuse of the world's children.

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 February, 09:41
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Hilary Clinton has a long history of crimes and murders. That she is a pedophile is rather new history to us. But look at that photo, on the left, the kids in wooden cages. I wonder how many kids in that one photo? She is possibly the most heinous Satanic mass murderer with the highest number of victims.