Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I definitely warned you about some people that are showing their true colors.

It was a vibe thing. That’s how I knew.

As Patriots, we need to not mix money with the Great Awakening.

It never ever ends well.

We do this from our heart out of pure love of Country and for our children’s future.

🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼🕶
05:28 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 March, 01:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
27 March, 11:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
27 March, 03:51
That’s fine until you run out of money. We should not put paywalls around our understanding, or set a tariff for offering care. But conversely we should not unnecessarily martyr ourselves, or perpetuate injustice through lack of resources. It is about the appropriate balance of principles and consequences.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 March, 02:07
Doq you are right.....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 March, 07:01
Nana must have missed it, you got someone in mind?

memes matter @NoComment
26 March, 05:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana i might have been one that wanted to stop the infighting 😬👀🪖didnt realize that was a boo boo

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
24 March, 05:54
aye.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 March, 04:42

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
24 March, 08:08
IYKYK
Intuits KNOW!
Thats just the way IT IS 🙏❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 March, 08:03
You sure did! You've been saying this for years.

Good morning, Doq! Hope you have a great day.

1776 ... @IGG1776
24 March, 07:55
There are lots of Paytriots in the movement. Eventually the colors shine thru.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
24 March, 07:37 (E)
Found an old DOQ tweet you might like!
Circa January 2021.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 March, 12:46
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Bingo!!! I am with Nana...as long as God is not attached...I am good to go...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 March, 12:32
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
From a movie I watched last night:

God said “Don’t feel rejected by it. I’ve been trying to get into that church for years!”

Night Shift @kekerista
24 March, 01:52
1000% notable

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 March, 11:17
. 🥰🙏🏼

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 March, 10:36

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 10:36
I like this A LOT ❤️

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 March, 09:34
can you elaborate Doq?

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
23 March, 11:03
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Theres something going on with Shane browning from twit, I think thats what he's talking about

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 March, 08:42
Amen my brotha

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 07:58
Yes you sure did Doq...and we thank you for all of your wise thoughts, ideas, posts making us THINK and guiding us on our paths to take what you say and resonate it our own way, many for years now...

God has definitely shone a light on you🙏
We love you Doq..💕 God bless you always Fren

#BeTheLightForTheFutureGenerations

Little Mac @LittleMac
23 March, 07:50
Jack "Poser"boy certainly portrays the whole Q movement as a scheme paying for the Great Awakening
https://anonup.com/thread/...

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
23 March, 07:45
Congress use to be a part time job and you didn’t get paid. Patriots don’t charge to be Patriots, we just are. Blind to prejudice of color, religion, ethnicity. We are Americans of all backgrounds and require no fee to do so. Amen and Godspeed to all of you

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
23 March, 07:18
Amen Doq!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 March, 07:16
Who we talking about, I stopped following many over the years.

Ange Love @LoveM
23 March, 07:15

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 March, 07:15
You certainly did and I wish more of them would have listened to you too.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 March, 07:13
🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
23 March, 07:13

American Girl @Americangirl
23 March, 07:12
I've run across a couple of them and gave me extremely bad vibes I've since eliminated them from my life.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 March, 07:06
Bang on!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 March, 06:44
💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts