Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 March, 05:54
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Theres a comm for thatβ€¦πŸ§

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 March, 05:48
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
HOW DO YOU INDICT A PERSON WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG, AND YOU KNOW THAT PERSON HASN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG???=1148

I Am Archangel Michael. There Is Nothing You Can Do To Stop Me From Punishing The Wicked Rulers Of Babylon The Great. Justice=1148

No One Is Going To Admit They Were A Part Of A Real Hate Crime Because They Don't Want To Take Accountability For Their Crimes=1148

They Simply Will Continue To Throw Things At You Up To The Point Where You Choose Something Different=1148

Would You Rather Use Light To Illuminate Those In Darkness Or To Destroy Vast Expanses Of Civilization=1148

I Believe In Saving Every Person. I Believe Love And Kindness Can Heal Even The Worst Afflictions If The Spirit Is Willing=1148

Absolute Love, A Peaceful Place, A Gentle Home, A Smiling Face, Warm Hands, Warm Food, A Comforting Hug, Hearts Renewed, Love Grows Love=1148

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 March, 07:04
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
And there she is, my FAV Anon decoder... You really do amaze me Auntie.!!!!!!!
πŸ™ŒπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“