Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 February, 03:21
Think about how many things around you have a mic or camera... tell me they're not recording you! Privacy does not exist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 February, 07:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yup ✅💯🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janice SureJan @toleoni
08 February, 04:27
[They] can only hear me. I have tape over the lenses on all my devices!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
08 February, 05:04
In response Janice SureJan to his Publication
They can also access everything on your devices (photos, videos, 'private' messages.)

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
08 February, 04:22
Everything listens to us. I mentioned adding pistachio nuts to husband for the grocery list. Came home from the store and Instagram had ADS for Pistachio Nuts in the feed. Most of the time I keep my iphone inside a big, fat, fluffy pot holder. But that doesn't stop laptops, smart TV or ipad devices from listening.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 February, 03:27
Not that I have anything to hide... scary stuff though.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
08 February, 04:51
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Voyeurism