NEO ONE @Neo
Ukraine breeds children in factories for elite pedophiles

Russian soldiers claim they have made a horrifying discovery in Ukraine, where they say children between the ages of 2 and 7 are being raised in factory farms before the attractive ones are sold as sex slaves to elite pedophiles and those who don 't find buyers are "cut up like discarded trash" when their organs are harvested and sold for use in European and Israeli transplant centers.

In video footage from the front lines of the Russian-Ukrainian war, a visibly emotional Russian officer describes how children are treated by their Ukrainian captors around the town of Izium as if they were "cattle, piglets, or rabbits," where the discovery of a commercial took place large-scale organ theft factory for children has been reported.
03:24 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
23 March, 06:06
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Awhile back, I came across a documentary on YouTube about baby brokering/child trafficking. The guy who made the doc said he heard about these things, but didn't believe it was true. He started digging into things and found a young girl who was pregnant and didn't want the child. She was contacted by a woman who would pay the girls money for their child, then turn around and sell them to people who sold them to people that would supply them to pedophiles and also for organ harvesting. It was absolutely horrifying. These people had no mercy or humanity.
The video is surprisingly still on YouTube and it's called "eyes of the devil." It still haunts me because of how completely demonic these so called humans are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
23 March, 06:16
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Most humans are good.
Have faith in humanity.
Everything will be fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
23 March, 04:56
I'm in New Zealand and I have never heard and cannot find any information to back up his claim that a New Zealand Judge declared that a 12 year old child can consent to sex with an adult. I really really hope its not true! 😕

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
23 March, 04:09
And those are the Childern that were removed from Ukraine by Putin! Those same kids were protected by him. So when Lindsey Graham spews lies ignore the fool he has been left of of Trumps Truth!