Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 01:00
Apparently we need to remember our dreams!
We need to get better at being "present" while we are in them!

This morning:
So the dream was all about winning the game. We have been playing this same game for as long as I know.
We had these cards that were about 15 inches x 4in. And each card had an entire lifetime on them like tiny animated pixels all layered together and we played them one at a time arranging them in sequences.
We have been trying to win the game seemingly forever. This time is different it seems this time we are all together playing instead of individually we are a in larger group we have the advantage then I woke up saying we have to win we have to win!
For real a real AI game where we are actually outside the game coming in to play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
I dreamt last night that I won on a slot machine. It wasn’t a machine it was on a very big wall. I touched the wall 3 times. I won $700, then $5,000, then $20,000. $25,700. When I woke up I said remember that number. I’m not sure why.
01:10 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeenaGee2 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 March, 02:13
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
Well that is a pretty cool dream too.
Sounds like you were having fun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396