Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
Tonight I watched Laura Ingraham. Her Angle pizzed me off. It shouldn't have, really, because it is all theater anyway. She offered up running advice for DeSantis and Trump. She (the controlling powers that be) is clearly orchestrating the DeSantis is running/drumming up a feud crap. To advise Trump to forget the 2020 fraud is pathetic.
Pound sand Laura. Take Hannity with you.
11:59 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 12:26
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
I stopped watching TV 2 years ago. I ain't paying to watch that crap no more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
23 March, 12:19
They are ALL CIA-Tucker was recorded 'he hates Trump' Tucker said 911 was NOT an inside job. Do the ADS really pay that much money so the network can pay big $$$$ to these actors/the network rich too? Everyone is in on the child trafficking - everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 01:49
In response connie wright to her Publication
There is no real news, it is all directed misdirection.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 March, 12:12
I agree with you. Never forget 2020, never stop bringing truth to light, never abandon President Trump. 🙏🤍🦅🇺🇸

23 March, 03:02
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
If I could have a wish for the day it would be that everyone who knows the truth would stop watching the "news" and crater the ratings. We could get their attention that way and it would cost us nothing and add some scared time to our day. However, it seems an impossible wish.