Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 March, 10:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😳! Oh my goodness...tho the Great pyramid seems to sit on a very big level foundation, which is an amazing feature in itself, the idea of them being just the tips is interesting. I made that face!?😳👋😇
🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 March, 01:58
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes, if true, pretty crazy. I'm thinking it is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
22 March, 10:43
Oh. My. Days.... This Great Awakening is not only forbwaking the sleepers, but also preparing others for next level mind bending reveals. Yippee KiYay, LFG

23 March, 01:57
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Lol

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 March, 10:38 (E)
My hardware is melting rt now. 🤯
Can we get some confirmation on this?

23 March, 01:56
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I wish we could. We know there is a discovery coming that is going to change everything. This or Antarctica?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 March, 10:33
Wow!