Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Instead of being encouraged to feel completely protected, loved, honored, and respected by the Divine Force, you've been taught that you're being judged. Because you've been taught that, you feel guilt and fear. But guilt and fear do not open your connection INto the Divine; they only serve to close your heart. The reality is that God's way is love, and you can 'see' this for yourself.

"I'd rather let my spirit fly free, than be caged by religion. Become a Buddha, not a Buddhist; become a Christ, not a Christian. One implies an awakened state of consciousness, the other a dogmatic approach to life.

"God" is too big for one religion. Love and quantum physics are my religion. At one level, all religious traditions have the same aim - to transform the individual into a positive being. I love Jesus, I love Shiva, I love Krishna, I love Buddha. All rivers lead to the same ocean."

~John Lennon
08:42 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it