Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Liberty Cali @alisia
11 February, 06:12
In response John Reese to his Publication
#TheWeekEnd is Justin Beiber

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Cali @alisia
11 February, 06:10
The Weekend is Justin Beiber.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alana Sayler @asayler
08 February, 11:09
listen to his cover of Dirty Diana. can anyone tell the difference? https://youtu.be/FXT1oKrgq...

Only followers of this user (JDJ) can see their posts

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
08 February, 06:22
I am thinking ppl dont understand sybolizum and subliminal messaging

what has Trumps been doing this whole time? Using THEIR symbolism and Gematria against them.

This half time show and the commercials where just that.

To undo everything that has been done to the public.

I am sure we will soon see more ppl wake up.

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
08 February, 06:10

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
08 February, 05:50
just stop. everyone on here has been duped enough just like alex said all along

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
08 February, 06:03
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
Alex is muh MOS favorite one!

Lori Noble @LNoble
08 February, 05:44

Judy Link @Jlink333
08 February, 05:42
i believe it may have been Michael. a couple of times he looked like he about to bust an awesome dance move and it seemed like he caught himself and toned it way down. But that MJ grove was there!😊❤️🙏

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
08 February, 05:27
I didn't see much of the halftime show, but I looked up right when I saw a Q formation on the screen.

Patriots in control.

Counter Spell @Counterspell
08 February, 06:04
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
I avoided the whole thing.. then the hype about MJ peaked my curiousity. If you are an MJ fan like myself, it is worth watching his entire performance. Serious MJ vibes. He hits an MJ note or 3. I'm impressed. VERY talented.

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
08 February, 04:42
So true, 🤔I think a lot of people misunderstood the halftime show 👀.

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
08 February, 04:43
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
08 February, 04:39
The shoes and the moves told me it was MJ (and possibly the gloves - who needed big thick winter gloves in FLA yesterday? LOL) But the entire thing seemed a little satanic, however the Q on the field by the dancers seemed to send another message.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
08 February, 04:37
i dont think for a minute it was him nor that he would perform like this even if it was to make a point

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
08 February, 04:19
😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍🤩😍

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
08 February, 03:42
I just don't know anything anymore....

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
08 February, 05:38
In response Butter Milk to her Publication
This should be the post of the day, for the last 11 months!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
08 February, 03:31
So your sating that was actually Michael or are you saying the wknd is a white hat paying tribute to Michael?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 February, 03:26
The girl (H.E.R.)who sang before the national athem played the guitar like it was 1999- just a thought....

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
08 February, 03:20
Had it been Michael it would not have been a satanic ritual

MightyMouth TheOneAndOnly @Mightymouth64
08 February, 03:21
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
agree'd!!!!!

Melissa Hughes @MelissaHugz
08 February, 03:20
Classic MJ pose.

Liberty Cali @alisia
11 February, 06:08
In response Melissa Hughes to her Publication
thats Beiber.

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
08 February, 03:19
it seemed satanic to but the red sparkly coat made me think of Michael