Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
22 March, 08:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:12
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 March, 06:40
With ~650k followers on rumble, its a good way to get the msg out!!

Ange Love @LoveM
22 March, 08:37
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Smart thinking🥳

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 March, 01:17
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Dave is steady as she goes. I don't listen to him very often these days but when I do I always learn something.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
22 March, 06:13
Ive been listening to Dave from x22report for 3 years..his reports are awesome

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 March, 05:35
I don't have truth social. Would you have the gatewaypundit post?

Momma Bear @ur1spark
22 March, 05:38
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Momma Bear @ur1spark
22 March, 05:30
"Not found-This resource could not be found"
That makes me curious. Was he citing a particular podcast?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 06:01
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Thank you for catching that bad link.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 March, 07:39
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
He is posting this Gateway Pundit article via X22 when he could have just linked directly...

https://www.thegatewaypund...