Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 05:19
I just saw this on Twitter. Does anyone know anything about it and how did AU even end up on it let alone get an F for digital terrorism, what even is that? This is the most frenly open platform ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
22 March, 03:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i would chalk this up to the DS last attempts before they disappear in defeat to confuse and
set anons/Patriots against each other.

Last week a video came up on my Tv where i watch youtube videos. i began to watch it (first time) it was a hypnotist, the Council of 12 and the person they were channeling through.

About 15 min. in.. the "Council" says not all groups are what they represent themselves to be. Asked what group they were referring to, (i fully expected them to say antifa or BLM) they
answer Q!!!! Turned it off at this point. This channel apparently has many *lightworkers* that follow it. The comment section was very revealing. There is an obvious attempt
to undermine this movement in any way they can possibly conceive of.

Circle the Wagon Time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 03:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
What doesn't make sense to me is that the other platforms have millions and billions of users. Anonup is a very small niche tucked into a corner. I don't think there are much more then 100-200K registered. That's a drop in the social media ocean.

Why did this group doing the scoring make it qualify to be ranked and noted along with the BIGGEST platforms?

It's not a warm and cozy feeling.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
Dark wants to stomp out the light and
AU is one shiny nugget.
They can't help themselves.
04:07 PM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eikcuf in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 04:30
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
Nice! You timestamped that at 10:07

Yes, shiney nugget indeed.

I take this as an encouraging sign that they have NO IDEA who and what we are.

Like the rag-tag army of misfits, there is nothing specific to fire at.

We have no leader- are self-lead.

We have no moderators, we moderate with the fook

Nothing to aim at, grab at, and if roadblocks are set up, I know of no better group then to find its way to the other side AND come back for the rest.