Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Awe poor thing, she feels exposed, not comfortable WALKING DOWN THE STREET! You are exposed, criminals!

Fauci's wife, Christine Grady (Head of Bioethics at NIH) complains about not being able to walk the streets without security.
02:19 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 March, 02:41
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Soon [they] won't dare show their faces in public let alone try to walk down a street.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 March, 02:37
This is how they roll, play the victims, reap the monetary rewards, meet their sycophants. He created a genocide with AIDS and was called out be colleagues, but he is up in the hierarchy and well protected by them so he never paid for his genocides, and now this enormous genocide and he wants, demands to be adulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 March, 02:31
"One of my heroes."

Wonder if that dude's still vertical.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 March, 02:24
I vomited a little watching this bs
Do taxpayers pay for her security?
I feel unsafe so who's gonna pay for my personal security?