Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
Guys, I wanna say I'm proud of us too.. Do you realize what we achieved? We faced, identified and exposed what was supposed to be the biggest threat to humankind known thus far.. What was rumored to be a way of depopulating the world. We watched family members and friends get really sick and in some cases pass away from this "bio weapon". Unlike millions of others, we saw through the lies, put our faith πŸ’―% in God and God alone and walked through the fire together only to come out on the other side unharmed and unscarred. Do you realize what a leap of faith we had to take to overcome the fear and trust in God alone to get us through that. Think about it, really think about it. Then, Give God the glory and pat yourself on the back while you're at it. We are very strong individuals and we have none other than God our Father to thank for that! πŸ’ž
12:37 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bamachic4u in this post can reply
angliarobson @angliarobson
22 March, 12:44
In response Donna Wright to her Publication
My most recent pay test was for a 12-hour-per-week internet job for $9,500. For months, my sister's friend has been making an average of 15,000, and she puts in about 20 hours every week. As soon as I gave it a try, I was shocked at how simple it was.
Do this insteadβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”>>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396