Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
22 March, 05:19
I just saw this on Twitter. Does anyone know anything about it and how did AU even end up on it let alone get an F for digital terrorism, what even is that? This is the most frenly open platform ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 March, 06:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Nice try - deflection - ANON UP is connected to sister site WEGO SOCIAL- its a HONEY POT.... Money Laundering Platform - While the Cat was away the Mice played.... they stepped back to allow the infiltration to infect itself. Holy Roller Bible Belt Christians were how they disguised themselves. I do believe AU has less of these infiltrators - they can't get away with it so much over here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
22 March, 07:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Cool perspective! 😊 thanks for sharing.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 March, 07:55
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
No problem.... everyone seems to forget that we are suppose to be Digital Soldiers - the Mission Statement says it - Take out the BAD GUYS on social media...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
I am enjoying the mental stimulus of this group. Dynamite! Ya'll are observant and have critical thinking skills! 😎 🆒️ The more eyes and minds examine these ideas 💡. We will see 👀 more. (Opinion) Conciousness is rising. Ironically? "Their" biggest fear.
I followed a few of the bots in the Unix shell. Funny? They originated from Haifa. Not sure what to make of that piece of information. Yet.
Brian
08:08 AM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it