Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
Imprecatory Psalms, contained within the Book of Psalms of the Hebrew Bible (Hebrew: תנ"ך), are those that imprecate – invoke judgment, calamity or curses upon one's enemies or those perceived as the enemies of God.
Enjoyed this video? Join my Locals community for exclusive content at petesantilli.locals.com!

THE PETE SANTILLI SHOW

MONDAY MARCH 20, 2023
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
08:03 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by ResistanceChicks in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 March, 10:29
In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication
Sync/.

Just posted psalm 52

52 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.

2 The tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.

3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

4 Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.

5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

9 I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
22 March, 06:40 (E)
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
PG here Leah ad Michele's Mom. Does my heart good. Get rid of fiat lie and we can all say in agreement, gold and silver coins are money we can all be righteous people again. Righteousness exalts a nation not an abundance of stolen wealth, raping the resources of other countries. Is a shame upon our country. We should hold our heads down humble ourselves and kneel before Almighty God to forgive those who do such things and those who share in that wealth. God help us make amends for this. Repay the harm done, make it right, restore the wealth back to those men who have been robbed in America. That the vile wicked men have done in their filthy arrogance, haughtiness and crimes. Stupidity of neglected children not having Fathers or Mothers. (Public School), not knowing in their day of visitation. God was at hand. They are not ready to meet God and go to heaven. They are responsible for the happiness of their fellow man, they are their brothers keeper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396